Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Forum writing as a business

Forum writing as a business

Yes, you have read it right I am writing this article by keeping in mind the increasing demand for paid forum posters. Before jumping into this business I have posted a few gigs on different gig sites to test the waters and the response was unexpected, at one point of time I have to temporarily suspend my gig because I felt that I may not be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and will have some serious issues when I thought about delivering the work on deadlines. 

In short I have realized in very short time that there is a majority of forum owners who are looking to buy forum posts to kick start their forums and there is a huge demand of professional paid forum posters, this gave me a boost to step into the same business as a forum postings provider. 

As the time passes by, I have realized that not only forum owners but also advertisers are showing interest in forum postings and are willing to pay just for the sake of getting back-links from high PR forums. Forum writing is turning into as vital part of search engine optimization as blog posting services.

No comments:

Post a Comment