Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Google ad


Google ad 

I have seen many people who are not happy with adsense earning, mainly because it’s not suiting their own requirements or they find it a bit too uncertain. This article is for all those people who are in the same boat and are not making money with adsense. 

To give them a helping hand, I am going to site a few adsense alternatives with a description about each one of those. 

Adbrite 

It’s among one of those networks which are not too rough on publishers, they have some publisher friendly terms and conditions and they pay every 60 days. I have been using Adbrite from quite a long time now and never had any issues with the payment part. Adbrite is suitable for both big and small publishers, the minimum amount to request a check is $5 unlike adsense which needs you to have a minimum of $100. 

Bidvertiser

No offense, but I won’t recommend this network to any of my readers because I had some bad time with them. I have put their ads on one of my high traffic forums for more than 10 days but I was surprised to see that they never updated the clicks. I was getting 3000-4000 impressions per day but they didn’t update even a single click, and makes my total earnings for 10 days as $0.

No comments:

Post a Comment